TED演讲:未来医疗的无线化(6)

But it really wants you to enter all your activity.

使用这个装置,你必须要输入所有有关你运动的信息。

And so I went to this, and of course I was gratified that it picked up the 42 minutes of exercise,

我一直使用这个,我很高兴Fitbit监控了我42分钟的运动,

elliptical exercise I did, but then it wants more information.

我所做的42分钟椭圆机运动,但是它还需要更多的信息。

So, it says, “You want to log sexual activity. How long did you do it for?”

因此,它显示:“请录入性爱活动。你和你的爱人做爱多长时间?”

And it says, “How hard was it?” Furthermore it says, “Start time.”

它又显示:“做爱的力度是怎样的?”然后它又显示:“开始的时间是?”

Now, this doesn’t appear — this just doesn’t work, I mean, this just doesn’t work.

但现在它什么也不显示了…它停止工作了,我的意思是说,这样是不行的。

So, now I want to move to sleep.

好的,让我们转向下一个,睡眠。

Who would ever have thought you could have your own EEG at your home, tagged to a very nice alarm clock, by the way?

顺便问一下,有谁想过在自己家里的闹钟上就可以看到自己的心电图?

This is the headband that goes with this alarm clock.

这是和闹钟配套的头带。

It monitors your brainwaves continuously, when you’re sleeping.

当你睡觉的时候,它能够监控你的脑电波。

So, I did this thing for seven days getting ready for TEDMed.

为了准备TEDMed的演讲,我拿自己做试验,检测了我7天以来的睡眠状况。

This is an important part of our life, one-third you’re supposed to be sleeping.

睡眠是我们生命非常重要的一部分,我们三分之一的时间都用于睡觉。

Of course how many here have any problems with sleeping? It’s usually 90 percent.

请问在座的各位有哪些睡眠存在问题?一般的比例高达90%。

So, you tell me you sleep better than expected.

你们的情况比我想象得要好。

Okay, well this was a week of my life in sleeping, and you get a Z.Q. score.

好的,请看,这是我一个星期的睡眠情况,在这里我们用Z.Q.分数衡量睡眠质量。

Instead of an I.Q. score, you get a Z.Q. score when you wake up.

不是I.Q.,当你起床的时候,就会有一个Z.Q.得分。

You say, “Oh, OK.” And a Z.Q. score is adjusted to age, and you want to get as high as you possibly can.

Z.Q.的标准会随着年龄不断调整,你希望能够得到你的年龄范围内最高的分数。

So this is the moment-by-moment, or minute-by-minute sleep.

它会记录你分分秒秒的睡眠情况。

And you see that Z.Q. there was 80-odd. And the wake time is in orange.

看一下,我的Z.Q.得分是80多。醒着的时候显示为橙色。

And this can be a problem, as I learned.

我发现了一个问题。

Because it not only helps you with quantifying your sleep, but also tells others you’re awake.

因为这不仅帮助你评估自己的睡眠质量,也同时告诉其他人你是醒着的。

So, when my wife came in and she could tell you’re awake. “Eric, I want to talk. I want to talk.”

所以,我的妻子一进房门就可以看出其实我是醒着的。“艾瑞克,我想聊天,我想聊天”。

And I’m trying to play possum. This thing is very, very impressive.

而我还在装睡。这件事情让我印象非常非常深刻。

EricTopol说,我们很快就可以通过智能手机来监控我们的生命体征并监测一些慢性疾病。在TEDMED上,他着重介绍了应用在未来医疗上的一些重要无线装置,这些装置可以帮助我们远离医院的病床。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据