TED演讲之身体语言 用"云"建立一所学校(4)

The children came running in. It was three feet off the ground, and they said, “What is this?”

孩子们跑了进来。电脑离地面有3英尺,他们问:“这是什么?”

And I said, “Yeah, it’s, I don’t know. So…”

我说:“唔,这是……我不知道。”

They said, “Why have you put it there?”

他们问:“为什么你把它放在那儿?”

I said, “Just like that.”

我说:“就那样。”

And they said, “Can we touch it?”I said, “If you wish to.”

然后他们说:“我们可以摸一下吗?”我说:“如果你们愿意的话。”

And I went away. About eight hours later, we found them browsing and teaching each other how to browse.

然后我走开了。大概过了8小时以后,我发现他们在上网冲浪并相互教对方如何浏览网页。

So I said, “Well that’s impossible, because — How is it possible? They don’t know anything.”

于是我说:“这不可能,因为……这怎么可能?他们什么都不知道。”

My colleagues said, “No, it’s a simple solution. One of your students must have been passing by, showed them how to use the mouse.”

我同事说:“不,答案很简单。一定是你哪个学生经过,给他们演示了如何使用鼠标。”

So I said, “Yeah, that’s possible.”

于是我说:“对,那有可能。”

So I repeated the experiment.

我于是重复了这个实验。

I went 300 miles out of Delhi into a really remote village where the chances of a passing software development engineer was very little.

我跑去离开德里300英里的一个偏远的村子,在这里,偶然路过一个软件开发工程师的概率极低。

I repeated the experiment there.

我就在那里重复了实验。

There was no place to stay, so I stuck my computer in, I went away, came back after a couple of months, found kids playing games on it.

那里没有地方能让我住下来,所以我装好电脑就走了,几个月之后才回来,我发现几个小孩在上面玩游戏。

演讲简介

几个世纪教育思想家们对于主要的教育问题都争论不休:如何激发孩子们的创造力,好奇心以及想象力呢?我们这一代需要通过全球网络的连通性了解这个世界,世界将不再如此浩瀚。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据