TED演讲:科技并没有改变爱 为什么?(3)

There's no question that technology is changing the way we court:

可以肯定的一点是,科技正在改变人类的求爱方式:

emailing, texting, emojis to express your emotions, sexting, "liking" a photograph, selfies.

电子邮件、短信、表达情感的符号、色情短信、给照片或自拍点赞。

We're seeing new rules and taboos for how to court.

关于如何求爱有了新的规则和禁忌。

But, you know — is this actually dramatically changing love?

但是,这真的彻底改变了爱吗?

What about the late 1940s, when the automobile became very popular and we suddenly had rolling bedrooms?

来看看上个世纪40年代,那时候汽车刚大行其道,顿时,人们便有了“可移动卧室”。

How about the introduction of the birth control pill?

引进避孕药的时代又是什么样的呢?

Unchained from the great threat of pregnancy and social ruin, women could finally express their primitive and primal sexuality.

因为意外怀孕而导致人生从此惨淡的日子一去不复返,女性终于可以释放她们最原始的性本能。

Even dating sites are not changing love. I'm Chief Scientific Advisor to Match.com, I've been it for 11 years.

就连征婚网站的出现都没有改变爱。我在Match.com作首席科学顾问已经11年了。

I keep telling them and they agree with me, that these are not dating sites, they are introducing sites.

我一直宣导,而工作人员也认同我的意见,即这并不是一个征婚网站,这是个介绍网站。

When you sit down in a bar, in a coffee house, on a park bench, your ancient brain snaps into action like a sleeping cat awakened,

当你走进酒吧、咖啡馆,或坐在公园的长椅时,你的大脑会立即开始反应,就像一只沉睡的猫被唤醒一样,

and you smile and laugh and listen and parade the way our ancestors did 100,000 years ago.

你开始微笑、大笑、试着倾听,用那些早在10万年前我们的祖先就使用的方式来炫耀。

We can give you various people — all the dating sites can — but the only real algorithm is your own human brain.

我们可以提供各式各样的对象,所有的征婚网站都可以,但唯一真实的算法却是你的大脑。

Technology is not going to change that.

科技改变不了这一点。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据