特朗普每周电视讲话:通过美国制造重建制造业(1)

My fellow Americans,

我的美国同胞们,

Here at the White House, we are dedicating the month of July to three of our favorite words – MADE IN AMERICA.

在白宫,我们把七月奉献给四个我们最爱的文字–美国制造。

For more than two centuries, those three beautiful words have been the world standard for quality,

两个多世纪以来,这四个漂亮的文字一直是世界质量,

craftsmanship and excellence – and they still are today.

技艺和卓越的标准–今天仍然是这样。

As President, one of my highest priorities is to restore American Manufacturing.

作为总统,我最优先事项之一是重建美国的制造业。

For decades, American jobs have been ripped out of our communities,

几十年来,美国的就业岗位一直在逃离我们的社区。

industries and towns have been stripped bare, and the entire communities have been uprooted and left.

工业城市和城镇一直荒凉,整个社区彻底消失。

Foreign nations got rich at America’s expense – and many special interests profited from this great global theft of American wealth.

外国以美国的代价而变得富有–许多特殊利益集团从这一对美国财富的全球大偷窃中获得了丰厚利润。

Since taking the oath of office, our government has adopted a new philosophy: AMERICA FIRST – and believe me, it’s about time.

自宣誓就职起,我的政府应实施了新的哲学观点:美国第一–相信我,这需要时间。

The era of economic surrender is over – and a new national pride is sweeping across our land.

做经济投降的时代结束了–新的民族自尊心在席卷我们的国土。

You see it, I see it, we all see it.

你见到了,我见到了,我们所有人都见到了。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据