特朗普每周电视讲话:飓风不会让我们屈服(2)

To the people affected by Hurricane Harvey: we are with you every single step of the way.

对那些受到哈维飓风影响的人们:在前行的每一步上,我们都和你在一起。

We will help you recover. We will help you rebuild.

我们将帮助你们恢复原状。我们将帮助你们重建家园。

We will support you today, tomorrow, and the day after.

我们将支持你们,在今天,在明天,以及每一天。

We have been working closely with local authorities,

我们一直在和当地政府密切合作,

and I remain in close communication with Governor Abbott of Texas and Governor Edwards of Louisiana.

我也一直和德克萨斯州州长雅培,路易斯安那州州长爱德华保持着联络。

At the request of Governor Abbott, I declared a major disaster in the State of Texas to ensure that federal aid is available for state and local recovery efforts.

应雅培州长的要求,我宣布了德克萨斯州的重大灾害,确保联邦财政补贴可以用于州和当地的重建。

I also approved a disaster declaration for Louisiana.

我也批准了路易斯安那州的灾害申请。

Organizations like the Red Cross, the Salvation Army, and faith-based organizations are actively assisting on the ground and they are doing a fantastic job.

像红十字会,救世军,宗教组织在当地也在积极开展救援,并正在完成不错的进展。

I want to recognize the millions of citizens across the country who are contributing in every way they can – with their time, their resources, and their prayers.

我想重申,全国各地数百万人在用他们力所能及地不同方式做出努力–用他们的时间,他们的资源以及他们的祈祷。

When one part of America hurts, we all hurt.

当美国的一部分伤痛,我们所有人都是伤痛的。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据