特朗普每周电视讲话:圆美国梦(1)

My fellow Americans,

我的美国同胞们,

As we celebrate American Dream Week at the White House, we continue to see incredible results.

本周我们在白宫庆祝美国梦,我们在继续见到难以置信的成果。

This week, the Dow Jones Industrial average reached an all-time high. Never ever has it been so high.

本周,道琼斯平均工业指数达到有史以来的最高水平,从未有如此的高点。

In May, the unemployment rate hit a 16-year low.

五月份,失业率在16年以来是最低的。

And last quarter, real GDP growth increased to 2.6%.

过去的这个季度,GDP实际增长上涨到2。6%。

Prosperity is coming back to our shores, because we're putting American workers and families first.

繁荣在回到我们的海岸,因为我们把美国的员工们和美国的家人们放在了第一位。

The American dream has always been about doing what we love, and doing it for the people we love.

美国梦一直是做我们爱做的事情,为我们爱的人们做这些事情。

Whether serving in the armed forces, manufacturing goods, or starting a small business,

不管是在军队上服役,生产商品,或者在开办小企业,

our citizens pursue their aspirations and improve the lives of millions in countless, countless ways.

我们的公民在追逐他们的期望,在用无数的方式改善数百万人们的生活。

Yet, for too long, the dreams of many Americans have been put out of reach by Washington.

然而,在太长时间里,华盛顿一直让众多人们的梦想遥遥无期。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据