特朗普每周电视讲话:购买美国产品 雇佣美国人的新愿景(1)

For too long, American workers were forgotten by their government – and I mean totally forgotten.

太长时间里,美国的员工被他们的政府遗忘了–我是说完全被遗忘了。

Their interests were pushed aside for global projects,

他们的利益因为全球性事宜被放在一边,

and their wealth was taken from their communities and shipped across the world, all across the seas.

他们的财富从社区中被掠走,被输送到世界,输送到五湖四海。

My Administration has offered a new vision. The well-being of the American citizen and worker will be placed second to none – and boy do I mean second to none.

我的政府已经提出了新的愿景。美国公民和员工的幸福生活将被放在首位–我是说男孩也会被放在首位。

Since Day One I have been fighting for the hardworking people of this country

自从第一天开始,我一直在为这个国家辛勤工作的人们而战

and this week we took historic action to continue delivering on that promise.

本周,我们采取了历史性行动,继续实现这样的承诺。

We did so in one of the many proud industrial towns of our nation – Kenosha, Wisconsin

这是在我们国家最骄傲的工业城之一威斯康辛的基诺沙进行的。

with the men and women of Snap-On, who make American tools for workers around the world.

参加活动的是实耐宝公司的员工,他们为世界各地的员工生产美国制造的工具设备。

They were there, and they loved what they heard, and they loved what they saw.

他们就在现场,他们喜欢他们所听到的,他们喜欢他们所见到的。

In Wisconsin, I signed an Executive Order to Buy American and Hire American.

在威斯康辛,我们签署了行政命令购买美国的产品,雇佣美国人。

I took historic action to ensure that Federal Projects are made with American Goods

我采取了历史性行动,确保联邦项目都和美国产品有关

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据