特朗普每周电视讲话:聚焦于中产阶层的税收减免(1)
My fellow Americans, since Day One, my administration has been hard at work, tearing down the barriers to job creation and economic growth.
我的美国同胞们,从走马上任的第一天开始,本届政府一直在努力工作,推倒阻碍创造就业和经济增长的藩篱。
We have removed one job-killing regulation after another – they’re not pretty and they’re going.
我们废除了一个个不利于就业的法规,这些法规不合时宜,将被撤销。
And believe me, we are just getting started on regulations. They’re gone.
相信我,我们废除不当法规的过程刚刚开始。这些法规一去不复返了。
On Thursday, the House voted to repeal one of the worst job-killing laws of all.
本周四,国会投票废止了阻碍就业的法律中最严重的一条。
It’s called ObamaCare, perhaps you’ve heard of it.
那就是“奥巴马医改”,或许你之前听说过它。
Everywhere we look, ObamaCare is collapsing.
在我们所看到的地方,奥巴马医改正在崩塌。
The House Bill is a plan that will save Americans from this disaster, and replace it with more choices, and more freedom for American families.
国会通过的法案,计划将美国人从这场灾难解救出来,为美国家庭提供更多的选择、更多的自由。
Most importantly, it will be great healthcare, and your premiums will come down, and your deductibles will come down.
最重要的是,它是个伟大的医保计划,降低你的保险费和免赔额。
So you’ll have better healthcare at a lower cost.
因此,你会一更低的价格,享受更优质的医保计划。
And now, I’m calling on the Senate to take action.
现在,我要呼吁参议院采取行动。
Repealing and replacing ObamaCare will be a big, big win for the American People.
撤销并取代奥巴马医改,将成为美国民众的重大利好。