特朗普每周电视讲话:聚焦于中产阶层的税收减免(1)

My fellow Americans, since Day One, my administration has been hard at work, tearing down the barriers to job creation and economic growth.

我的美国同胞们,从走马上任的第一天开始,本届政府一直在努力工作,推倒阻碍创造就业和经济增长的藩篱。

We have removed one job-killing regulation after another – they're not pretty and they're going.

我们废除了一个个不利于就业的法规,这些法规不合时宜,将被撤销。

And believe me, we are just getting started on regulations. They're gone.

相信我,我们废除不当法规的过程刚刚开始。这些法规一去不复返了。

On Thursday, the House voted to repeal one of the worst job-killing laws of all.

本周四,国会投票废止了阻碍就业的法律中最严重的一条。

It's called ObamaCare, perhaps you've heard of it.

那就是“奥巴马医改”,或许你之前听说过它。

Everywhere we look, ObamaCare is collapsing.

在我们所看到的地方,奥巴马医改正在崩塌。

The House Bill is a plan that will save Americans from this disaster, and replace it with more choices, and more freedom for American families.

国会通过的法案,计划将美国人从这场灾难解救出来,为美国家庭提供更多的选择、更多的自由。

Most importantly, it will be great healthcare, and your premiums will come down, and your deductibles will come down.

最重要的是,它是个伟大的医保计划,降低你的保险费和免赔额。

So you'll have better healthcare at a lower cost.

因此,你会一更低的价格,享受更优质的医保计划。

And now, I'm calling on the Senate to take action.

现在,我要呼吁参议院采取行动。

Repealing and replacing ObamaCare will be a big, big win for the American People.

撤销并取代奥巴马医改,将成为美国民众的重大利好。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据