特朗普每周电视讲话:建立美加联合理事会 与以色列共同对抗恐怖主义(2)

By stopping this regulation, we are able to save American companies and workers millions and millions of dollars in job-killing compliance costs.

通过终结这样的条例,我们能为美国的企业和员工,在就业合规成本上节省数百万美元。

But to truly succeed as a country, we must realize the full potential of women in our economy.

但一个国家真正实现成功,我们必须让妇女在我们经济中发挥出全部潜力。

That is why I was thrilled to host the White House’s women’s business leaders roundtable – very exciting, great women.

因此,我怀着兴奋的心情在白宫举办商界妇女领袖圆桌会议–她们都是令人兴奋伟大的女性。

As President, I am committed to ensuring that women entrepreneurs have equal access to the capital, markets, and networks of support that they need,

作为总统,我承诺确保女性企业家在她们需要的资金,市场和网络支持上能得到公平的机会。

and I mean really need.

我是说真正需要的。

And it’s going to happen.

这就将实现。

This is a priority for my Administration.

这是我政府的优先事项。

I campaigned on helping women in the workforce, and we are going to deliver on that promise, believe me.

我曾为职业女性而战,我们将实现这样的承诺,相信我。

In fact, as part of my first official meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau this week,

实际上,我本周首次与加拿大总理贾斯汀·特鲁多官方会谈的内容之一就是,

we announced the creation of the joint United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders.

我们宣布建立美加联合理事会,为女性企业家和商界领袖发展而努力。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据