TED演讲之感动重临 我嘴里的乐队(1)

My name is Tom, and I've come here today to come clean about what I do for money.

我叫汤姆,今天我来到这里向大家坦白交待我的谋生之道

Basically, I use my mouth in strange ways in exchange for cash.

基本上,我靠嘴巴以特殊的方式来换现金

I usually do this kind of thing in seedy downtown bars and on street corners,

我通常都在闹市区的破酒吧和街角做这事儿

so this mightn't be the most appropriate setting,

这里可能不算是个合适的地方

but I'd like to give you guys a bit of a demonstration about what I do.

但我还是想给大家稍微做个示范究竟我是从事什么工作

And now, for my next number, I'd like to return to the classics.

好了,下一个节目,我要回归经典

We're going to take it back, way back, back into time.

我们要倒退,大步倒退,回到过去

Billie Jean is not my lover.

比利·简不是我的情人。

She's just a girl who claims that I am the one.

她只是个女孩,声称我就是那个人。

But the kid is not my son. All right.

但那孩子不是我的骨肉。好了

Wassup. Thank you very much, TEDx.

大家好吗?非常感谢,TEDx

If you guys haven't figured it out already, my name's Tom Thum, and I'm a beatboxer,

如果大家还不知道的话,我叫汤姆·图姆,我是个口技表演家

which means all the sounds that you just heard

也就是说刚刚大家听到的所有声音

were made entirely using just my voice, and the only thing was my voice.

都是由我自己发出的,纯粹只有我的声音而已

And I can assure you there are absolutely no effects on this microphone whatsoever.

我可以向大家保证,这个麦克风绝对没有加任何的音效

And I'm very, very stoked. You guys are just applauding for everything. It's great.

我现在非常非常兴奋。你们可是什么都鼓掌啊,太棒了

Look at this, Mom! I made it!

看呀,妈妈!我成功了!

演讲简介

在他精彩绝伦的表演中,节奏口技表演家汤姆·图姆用节奏、幽默和各式乐器模仿口技打造了一场11分钟时长的有趣又有创意的表演,一定会让你喜笑颜开。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据