2016年美国总统大选希拉里败选演讲(1)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 93694 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
Thank you, my friends. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你们,我的朋友们。谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you so very much for being here. I love you all, too.
非常感谢你们来到这里。我爱你们所有的人。
Last night I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country.
昨夜,我向唐纳德·川普表示了祝贺,并表示愿意为了我们的国家而和他共同努力。
I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans.
我希望他能够成功地做一位所有美国人的总统。
This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for, and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.
这不是我们所希望的或者为之艰苦努力的结局,我感到难过,我们没有为了我们共有的价值观和我们为国家所持有的愿景而赢得这场选举。
But I feel I feel pride and gratitude for this wonderful campaign that we built together.
但是,我为我们一道打拼的这场出色的竞选而感到自豪。
This vast, diverse, creative, unruly, energized campaign.
这场竞选声势浩大,多姿多元,富有创意,奔放不羁,充满能量。
You represent the best of America, and being your candidate has been one of the greatest honors of my life.
你们代表着最好的美国,身为你们的候选人一直是我此生的最大荣耀之一。
I I know how disappointed you feel, because I feel it too.
我知道你们是多么的失望,因为我也深有同感。
And so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort.
数千万把自己的希望和梦想投入到这项努力中的美国人也深有同感。
This is painful, and it will be for a long time. But I want you to remember this.
这是痛苦的,而且将是长时间的痛苦。但我希望你们记住这点。
Our campaign was never about one person, or even one election.
我们的竞选从来不是关于一个人甚至一次选举。
It was about the country we love and about building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big-hearted.
它事关我们热爱的国家,事关建立一个充满希望,具有包容性和爱心的美国。
We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought.
我们看到,我们的国家比我们之前想象的更为分裂。
But I still believe in America, and I always will.
但我仍然相信美国,我永远会的。
And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future.
如果你们也相信美国,那我们就要接受这一结果,然后放眼未来。
Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.
唐纳德·川普将成为我们的总统。我们对他要抱持开放的心态,给他做领导的机会。
Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.
我们的宪政民主把和平移交权力视为神圣原则。