SD冠军锦标赛|美国藤校演讲与辩论赛中国选拔赛

SDcamps•演辩营全国英语演讲与辩论赛

TED演讲:我们的大脑是如何交流的?(5)

And we believe that these responses in higher-order areas are induced or become similar across listeners

我们认为,听众这些相似的大脑高层次区块反应,

because of the meaning conveyed by the speaker, and not by words or sound.

是由讲者的语意所触发,并非文字或声音本身。

And if we are right, there's a strong prediction over here

倘若推论正确,那么我们相当有把握,

if I tell you the exact same ideas using two very different sets of words,

若以两种截然不同的语言讲述同样的想法,

your brain responses will still be similar.

大脑的反应仍然会近似。

And to test it, we did the following experiment in my lab.

为了测试,我们在实验室里做了以下实验。

We took the English story and translated it to Russian.

我们把这个英语故事翻译成俄语。

Now you have two different sounds and linguistic systems that convey the exact same meaning.

现在有了两组不同的声音和语言系统,传达完全相同的意思。

And you play the English story to the English listeners and the Russian story to the Russian listeners,

让英语听众听英语故事,俄语听众听俄语的,

and we can compare their responses across the groups.

比较两组人的反应。

And when we did that, we didn't see responses that are similar in auditory cortices in language,

当这样做的时候,我们并没有在语言的听觉皮层看到相似的反应,

because the language and sound are very different.

因为语言和声音迥异。

However, you can see that the responses in high-order areas were still similar across these two groups.

但是,两组的高阶区域的反应仍然相似。

We believe this is because they understood the story in a very similar way,

我们认为,这是因为他们都以相当类似的方式来明了故事内容。

as we confirmed, using a test after the story ended.

故事结束后的测验证实了这一推论。

演讲者乌里.哈森通过观察人的大脑在听到声音时不同的变化做出研究,得出在不同的语言背景下大脑接收相同意思的信息呈现相似的现象。同时,说话者与聆听者在共同点的驱动下,大脑活动也会出现相似的情况。最后演讲者鼓励观众保持与人联系,从中找到我们是谁的定义。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

点赞

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据