丹泽尔2011宾夕法尼亚大学(2)
Coach didn’t give him enough playing time but we’ll talk about that later.
但教练可没给他那么多时间去玩这个我们过后再说
No, I’m very pleased with the progress Coach Allen has made and… No I do. I am. I really am.
我很佩服艾伦教练的敬业精神真的 我是发自内心的
And I hope them the best success in the future you know, I always get a warm welcome.
我希望他们的未来一片大好每当我踏进这个校园
When I come to Pennsylvania when I come to Philadelphia.
都会受到热烈的欢迎当我来到这里的时候
Except on the few occasions when I’d wear my Yankee cap I mean, what’s wrong to that?.
但当我戴着洋基队帽子时 就出了点状况我的意思是 这有什么不妥的吗?
I can’t suddenly just switch up and wear a Philly cap I mean, I mean it’s like taking your life in your hands around.
我只是没来得及换上一顶费城队的帽子而已我是说 戴着洋基队帽子的时候
When you are Yankees cap. I’m telling you I met a couple of guys, they may like…
感觉生命会受到威胁一样我碰到几位老兄 他们对我说
Hey, we love you Denzel But you know, you walk around with that hat on.
嗨 丹泽尔 我们都喜欢你但你知不知道 当你戴上那帽子的时候
We don’t care who you are So you’ll be happy to see.
我们才不在乎你是谁呢所以 今天还好
That I’m not wearing my Yankee cap today But I am wearing my Yankee socks, my Yankee T-shirt.
大家没看到我戴着洋基队的帽子来这儿我穿着洋基队的袜子和T恤
My Yankee Jack shirts and my Yankees underwear and my Yankee toe warmers.
洋基队的夹克衫还有底裤和暖脚贴
But not my Yankee cap but still, i’ll be honest with you.
但不会带洋基队的帽子同样 我也要说句真心话
I’m a little nervous I’m not speaking at a graduation of this magnitude.
我还有点紧张我还没在这种规模的毕业典礼上讲过话
It’s a little overwhelming This is out of my comfort zone.
有点缺乏心理准备这让我不知所措
人物简介
丹泽尔·华盛顿是好莱坞最著名也是身价最高的黑人影星。
在演讲中,他用平易近人且风趣幽默的言语,在全校师生面前侃侃而谈。他提出了自己对毕业生们的建议——向前倒,并举出了自己和若干名人的真实经历来印证这一点,并鼓励学生们不要害怕失败,勇敢向前,终有一天,心中的理想与目标将得以实现。