名人演讲 :奥巴马任内末次白宫记者晚宴演讲(2)

She makes it look easy now. But…

你现在看她感觉很容易,其实…

Next year at this time, someone else will be standing here in this very spot and it’s anyone guess who she will be.

明年这个时候站在这里讲话的就是别人了,谁知道她会是谁呢?

But standing here I can’t help but be reflective and a little sentimental.

不过…站在这里,我不禁反思,有点多愁善感。

Eight years ago I said it was time to change the tone of our politics.

八年前我说,要改变我们政界的风气。

In hindsight, I clearly should have been more specific.

回想起来,我当时应该更具体一点的。

Eight years ago, I was a young man full of idealism and vigor.

八年前,我是个年轻小伙,充满理想主义精力无限。

And look at me now, I am gray, grizzled and just counting down the days to my death panel.

现在你再看看我,老态龙钟,掰手指倒数着天数,等待死亡委员会的到来。

Hillary once questioned whether I would be up ready for a 3 a. m. phone call.

当年希拉里曾问过,我是否准备好凌晨三点接电话。

Now, I’m awake anyway because I have to go to the bathroom. I’m up.

现在我反正都醒着呢,因为我得起夜上厕所。我起来了

In fact somebody recently said to me, ‘Mr. President, you are so yesterday.

其实最近有人跟说,总统先生,你太过气了。

Justin Trudeau has completely replaced you.

贾斯汀特鲁多已经完全取代你了。

He is so handsome and he’s so charming. He’s the future.’

他又帅气又有魅力,他才是未来!

And I said ‘Justin, just give it a rest.’

我对那人说,贾斯汀你够了!

I resented that. Meanwhile, Michelle has not aged a day.

我可烦这事了。与此同时,米歇尔是一点没见老啊。

The only way you can date her in photos is by looking at me.

想知道她照片是哪年拍的,那你只能看我来判断了。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据