莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第58篇

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91339 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

That god forbid that made me first your slave,

使我臣服于你之前的神灵,

I should in thought control your times of pleasure,

不准我限制你行乐的光阴,

Or at your hand the account of hours to crave,

不准我弄清你如何度过每一个时辰。

Being your vassal, bound to stay your leisure!

即是你的臣下,只能任你纵情。

O, let me suffer, being at your beck,

啊,就让我遵命自囿于孤独的牢狱吧,

The imprison’d absence of your liberty;

你既然肆意逍遥,二意三心。

And patience, tame to sufferance, bide each check,

让我默然忍受你的声声呵斥,

Without accusing you of injury.

绝不对你的伤害抱有微词。

Be where you list, your charter is so strong.

你随意而往吧,既然你享有特权。

That you yourself may privilege your time

可自由支配你的时间,

To what you will; to you it doth belong

为所欲为吧,你已有特权,

Yourself to pardon of self-doing crime.

可将你的一切罪行赦免。

I am to wait, though waiting so be hell;

我绝不责你寻欢作乐,管它是恶是善,

Not blame your pleasure, be it ill or well.

我只能期待如牢囚,哪怕把牢底坐穿。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据