莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第76篇

Why is my verse so barren of new pride,

为什么我的诗缺乏点晴之笔,

So far from variation or quick change?

行文沉闷呆板,千篇一律?

Why with the time do I not glance aside

为什么我的诗不顺应时尚,

To new-found methods and to compounds strange?

花样翻新,自铸奇特的伟辞?

Why write I still all one, ever the same,

为什么我总是重复同一个主皆,

And keep invention in a noted weed,

我的所有诗趣总穿同一件诗衣?

That every word doth almost tell my name,

几乎每一个词都打着我的印记,

Showing their birth and where they did proceed?

透露它出自何手,意在何地何时。

O, know, sweet love, I always write of you,

啊,我的小亲亲,我的笔底明珠,

And you and love are still my argument;

我只是写你、写爱、永远不会换题。

So all my best is dressing old words new,

竭聪尽智,我只能陈辞翻出新意境.

Spending again what is already spent:

旧曲重弹,又何妨故伎今日再重施。

For as the sun is daily new and old,

天上太阳,日日轮因新成旧,

So is my love still telling what is told.

铭心之爱,不尽衷肠诉无休。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据