莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第105篇

Let not my love be call'd idolatry,

不要说我的爱只是对偶像的崇敬,

Nor my beloved as an idol show,

也不要把我的爱说成祭坛上的天神,

Since all alike my songs and praises be

尽管我所有的赞美歌千篇一律,

To one, of one, still such, and ever so.

唱之、颂之、今朝今日、来世来生,

Kind is my love to-day, to-morrow kind,

善良是我今日的爱,明日也如斯,

Still constant in a wondrous excellence;

有美轮妙质,越千古亦守恒。

Therefore my verse to constancy confined,

所以我的歌只歌唱坚贞不渝,

One thing expressing, leaves out difference.

长诵一个主题,哪怕千声万声。

Fair, kind and true' is all my argument,"

美、善、真,淘尽我胸中诗句,

Fair, kind, and true' varying to other words;"

美、善、真,概括我全部的诗魂。

And in this change is my invention spent,

纵横衍变,耗尽我壮采奇思,

Three themes in one, which wondrous scope affords.

三题合一,直令人神往心驰。

Fair, kind, and true,' have often lived alone,

美、善、其,从来独立各擅其长,

Which three till now never kept seat in one.

只在今朝,喜见三长共体同彰。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据