美文阅读 (63)诀别之歌

When I am dead, My dearest,

当我死了的时候,亲爱的

Sing no sad songs for me;

别为我唱悲伤的歌

Plant thou no roses at my head,

我坟上不必安插蔷薇

Nor shady cypress tree:

也无需浓荫的柏树

Be the green grass above me

让盖着我的轻轻的草

With showers and dewdrops wet;

霖着雨,也沾着露珠

And if thou wilt, forget.

要是你甘心,忘了我

I shall not see the shadows,

我再不见地面的青荫

I shall not feel the rain;

觉不到雨露的甜蜜

I shall not hear the nightingale

再听不到夜莺的歌喉

Sing on, as if in pain;

在黑夜里倾吐悲啼

And dreaming through the twilight.

在悠久的昏暮中迷惘

That doth not rise nor set,

阳光不升起也不消翳

Haply I may remember,

我也许,也许我记得你

And haply may forget.

我也许,我也许忘记

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据