莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第81篇
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91569 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
Or I shall live your epitaph to make,
如你先我而逝我当写下你的祭文,
Or you survive when I in earth am rotten;
如我不幸早衰便安然自朽于墓茔。
From hence your memory death cannot take,
你纵然仙逝英名会长在人口,
Although in me each part will be forgotten.
我名贱身微当被人忘个干净。
Your name from hence immortal life shall have,
你身虽殁有我的诗章使你长生,
Though I, once gone, to all the world must die:
我一旦辞别当永世化作微尘。
The earth can yield me but a common grave,
地阔天长,只赐我孤坟一处,
When you entombed in men’s eyes shall lie.
人心为家,你在千万人眼里葬身。
Your monument shall be my gentle verse,
我笔下诗行化作你坟前墓碑,
Which eyes not yet created shall o’er-read,
来日方长,自有人细读碑铭。
And tongues to be your being shall rehearse
纵当今世界万众皆成厉鬼,
When all the breathers of this world are dead;
有千口万舌对后世缕述你生平,
You still shall live—such virtue hath my pen
凡有活人处你便活在人口,
Where breath most breathes, even in the mouths of men.
你与天齐寿,全仗我笔力千钧。