美文阅读 (73)如果你忘记我
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91589 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
I want you to know one thing.
我要你知道一件事。
You know how this is:
要你知道这是怎样的:
if I look at the crystal moon,
如果我看着 水晶的月亮,
at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,
看着我窗前缓慢秋天的红色树枝,
if I touch near the fire the impalpable ash
如果我在火堆旁触摸 那难以感触的灰烬
or the wrinkled body of the log,
或者木头那布满皱纹的躯体,
everything carries me to you,
万物都把我带到你那里,
as if everything that exists,aromas, light, metals,
仿佛那存在的万物,芳香,光芒,金属,
were all little boats that sail toward those isles of yours that wait for me.
都是小船驶向你的那些等待我的小岛。
Well, now,if little by little you stopped loving me
那么,现在,如果你渐渐停止爱我
I shall stop loving you little by little.
我就会渐渐停止爱你。
If suddenly you forget me do not look for me,
如果你突然 忘记我 就别寻找我,
for I shall already have forgotten you.
因为我将已经忘记了你。
If you think it long and mad, the wind of banners that passes through my life,
如果你认为那穿过我的生活而吹拂旗帜的风漫长而疯狂,
and you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,
如果你决定把我留在那我扎根的心灵海岸上,
remember that on that day,at that hour,
记住 在那一天,在那个时刻,
I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.
我将抬起我的手臂 我的根将出发 去寻找另一片土地。
But if each day,each hour,
可是 如果在每一天 在每个一时刻
you feel that you are destined for me with implacable sweetness,
你都感到你注定要以 那种不可替代的美妙来想着我,
if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me,
如果每一天都有一朵花 爬到你的嘴唇上来寻找我,
ah my love, my own,
我的爱,我自己的爱,
in me all that fire is repeated,
那么所有的火焰就在我内心重复,
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,
在我内心没有什么熄灭或被遗忘,
my love feeds on your love, beloved,
我的爱以你的爱为生,爱人,
and as long as you live it will be in your arms without leaving mine.
只要你活着,它就会在你的怀抱中 不离开我的怀抱。