涤荡心灵英语诗歌 (3)月光行

Day 3

第3天

Walk with Me in Moonlight

月光行

Leon Knight

里昂·耐特

Come, walk with me in moonlight

来吧,与我漫步在月光中。

We’ll rejoice the close of day.

让我们共享这朦胧月色。

Talk with me as moonlight sparkles dreams before our way.

当月光在前面的路上闪烁着梦想, 让我们把柔肠细述。

Draw closer in the moonlight,

月色中更紧的偎依,

Feel warmth within my arms?

你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?

Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

深饮这杯月色;

Drink deep the magic charms.

深饮这神奇的魅力。

We’ll learn poetry by moonlight

我们要在月色中体味诗意

Hold back the falling moon.

将落月挽留

We’ll drink every drop of moonlight,

我们要饮尽每一滴月色,

Knowing the sun shall rise too soon.

因为太阳就要升起。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据