SD冠军锦标赛|美国藤校演讲与辩论赛中国选拔赛

SDcamps•演辩营全国英语演讲与辩论赛

泰戈尔诗歌精选 (53)吉檀迦利48

48.The morning sea of silence broke into ripples of bird songs;

48.清晨的静海,漾起鸟语的微波;

and the flowers were all merry by the roadside;

路旁的繁花,争妍斗艳;

and the wealth of gold was scattered through the rift of the clouds while we busily went on our way and paid no heed.

在我们匆忙赶路无心理睬的时候,云隙中散射出灿烂的金光。

We sang no glad songs nor played; we went not to the village for barter;

我们不唱欢歌,也不嬉游;我们也不到村集中去交易;

we spoke not a word nor smiled; we lingered not on the way.

我们一语不发,也不微笑;我们不在路上留连。

We quickened our pave more and more as the time sped by.

时间流逝,我们也加速了脚步。

The sun rose to the mid sky and doves cooed in the shade.

太阳升到中天,鸽子在凉阴中叫唤。

Withered leaves danced and whirled in the hot air of noon.

枯叶在正午的炎风中飞舞。

The shepherd boy drowsed and dreamed in the shadow of the banyan tree,

牧童在榕树下做他的倦梦,

and I laid myself down by the water and stretched my tired limbs on the grass.

我在水边卧下,在草地上展布我困乏的四肢。

My companions laughed at me in scorn; they held their heads high and hurried on;

我的同伴们嘲笑我;他们抬头疾走;

they never looked back nor rested; they vanished in the distant blue haze.

他们不回顾也不休息;他们消失在远远的碧霭之中。

They crossed many meadows and hills, and passed through strange, far-away countries.

他们穿过许多山林,经过生疏遥远的地方。

All honour to you, heroic host of the interminable path!

长途上的英雄队伍呵,光荣是属于你们的!

Mockery and reproach pricked me to rise, but found no response in me.

讥笑和责备要促我起立,但我却没有反应。

I gave myself up for lost in the depth of a glad humiliation—in the shadow of a dim delight.

我甘心没落在乐受的耻辱的深处--在模糊的快乐阴影之中。

The repose of the sun-embroidered green gloom slowly spread over my heart.

阳光织成的绿荫的幽静,慢慢地笼罩着我的心。

I forgot for what I had travelled, and I surrendered my mind without struggle to the maze of shadows and songs.

我忘记了旅行的目的,我无抵抗地把我的心灵交给阴影与歌曲的迷宫。

At last, when I woke from my slumber and opened my eyes, I saw thee standing by me, flooding my sleep with thy smile.

最后,我从沉睡中睁开眼,我看见你站在我身旁,我的睡眠沐浴在你的微笑之中。

How I had feared that the path was long and wearisome, and the struggle to reach thee was hard!

我从前是如何地惧怕,怕这道路的遥远困难,到你面前的努力是多么艰苦呵!

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

《泰戈尔诗歌精选 (53)吉檀迦利48》

点赞

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据