常用的英语口语集锦

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 4653 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

应该脱口而出的 ,背完,你的英语口语绝对棒

Any day will do?哪一天都可以?

Are you by yourself?你一个人来吗?

All right with you?你没有问题吧?

Are you free tomorrow?明天有空吗?

Are you kidding me?你在跟我开玩笑吧?

Back in a moment!马上回来!

Believe it or not!信不信由你!

Come to the point!有话直说!

Don’t be so fussy!别挑剔了!

Don’t count to me!别指望我!

Don’t fall for it!不要上当!

Don’t get me wrong!你搞错了!

Don’t give me that!少来这套!

Drop me a line!要写信给我!

Easy come easy go!来得容易去得也快!

First come first served!先到先得!

Get a move on!快点吧!

Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!

Give him the works!给他点教训!

Give me a break!饶了我吧!

Give me a hand!帮我一个忙!

Great minds think alike!英雄所见略同!

I’ll treat you to lunch.午餐我请你!

I beg your pardon!请你再说一遍!

I can’t follow you!我不懂你说的!

I can’t help it!我情不自禁!

I couldn’t reach him!我联络不上他!

I cross my heart!我发誓是真的!

I’ll show you around!我带你四处逛逛!

I’ll see to it!我会留意的!

I’m crazy for you!我为你疯狂!

You make me jump!你下了我一跳!

Make up your mind.作个决定吧!

Never heard of it!没听说过!

Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天!

No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!

No pain no gain!不经一事,不长一智!

None of your business!要你管?

Please keep me informed!请一定要通知我!

Speaking of the devil!一说曹操,曹操就到!

Stay away from me!离我远一点!

Stay on the ball!集中注意力!

That makes no difference.不都一样吗?

That’s a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题!

That’s always the case!习以为常!

The answer is zero!白忙了!

The dice is cast!已成定局了!

The same as usual!一如既往

Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

Between us. 你知,我知。

Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!

Break the rules. 违反规则。

Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?

Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

Cheer up! 振作起来!

Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

Congratulations! 祝贺你!

Control yourself! 克制一下!

Count me on 算上我。

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

Do l have to 非做不可吗?

Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?

Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

Don’t be so childish. 别这么孩子气。

Don’t be so modest. 别谦虚了。

Don’t count on me.别指望我。

Don’t fall for it! 别上当!

Don’t flatter me. 过奖了。

Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我。

Don’t give me that! 少来这套!

Don’t let me down. 别让我失望。

Don’t lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。

Don’t make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Don’t mention it. 没关系,别客气。

Don’t over do it. 别太过分了。

Don’t take ill of me. 别生我气。

Don’t trust to chance! 不要碰运气。

Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。

Easy does it. 慢慢来。

Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!

Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。

Feel better? 好点了吗?

Follow me. 跟我来。

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

Get an eyeful. 看个够。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Get out of here! 滚出去!

Go ahead. 继续。

Go down to business. 言归正传。

God works. 上帝的安排。

Good luck! 祝好运!

Guess what? 猜猜看?

Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!

He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。

He can’t take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。

He is my age. 他和我同岁。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。

He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

Help yourself. 别客气。

Hold on. 等一等。

Hope so. 希望如此。

How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?

How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?

How are you recently? 最近怎么样?

How big of you! 你真棒!

How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

How’s everything? 一切还好吧?

How’s it going? 怎么样?

I agree。 我同意。

I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。

I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。

I can’t follow you. 我不懂你说的。

I can’t make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。

I decline! 我拒绝!

I don’t care. 我不在乎。

I don’t have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I don’t mean it. 我不是故意的。

I doubt it 我怀疑。

I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。

I have no choice. 我别无选择。

I have no idea. 我没有头绪。

I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。

I just made it! 我做到了!

I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。

I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。

I lost my way. 我迷路了。

I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

I promise. 我保证。

I quit! 我不干了!

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

I’ll be back soon. 我马上回来。

I’ll be right there. 我马上就到。

I’ll check it out. 我去查查看。

I’ll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的。

I’ll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

I’ll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。

I’ll see to it 我会留意的。

I’ll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。

I’ll try my best. 我尽力而为。

I’m afraid I can’t. 我恐怕不能。

I’m bored to death. 我无聊死了。

I’m dying to see you. 我很想见你。

I’m full. 我饱了。

I’m going to go. 我這就去。

I’m his fan。 我是他的影迷。

I’m home. 我回来了。

I’m in a hurry! 我在赶时间!

I’m lost. 我迷路了。

I’m not going. 我不去了。

I’m not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

I’m on a diet. 我在节食。

I’m On your side. 我全力支持你。

I’m single. 我是单身贵族。

IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?

Is it yours? 这是你的吗?

Is that so? 是这样吗?

It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

It doesn’t make any differences. 没关系。

It doesn’t take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。

It doesn’t work. 不管用。

It is a deal! 一言为定!

It is a long story. 一言难尽。

It is a small world! 世界真是小!

It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。

It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!

It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。

It is raining. 要下雨了。

It is urgent. 有急事。

It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。

It seems all right. 看来这没问题。

It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。

It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。

It’s a long story. 说来话长。

It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。

It’s against the law. 这是违法的。

It’s going too far. 太离谱了。

It’s her field. 这是她的本行。

It’s up in the air. 尚未确定。

It’s up to you. 由你决定。

Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。

Just wait and see! 等着瞧!

Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!

Keep in Touch. 保持联络。

Keep it up! 坚持下去!

Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。

Leave me alone. 别理我。

Let go! 放手!

Let me see.让我想想。

Let’s bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Let’s play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

Long time no see! 好久不见!

Lose head. 丧失理智。

Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。

Make it up! 不记前嫌!

Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。

Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。

May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?

Move out of my way! 让开!

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。

Never mind. 不要緊。

No one knows . 没有人知道。

No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。

No problem! 没问题!

No way! 不可能!

None of my business. 不关我事。

None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

Not bad. 还不错。

Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。

Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

Not so bad. 不错。

Not yet. 还没。

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.

物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

Right over there. 就在那里。

Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。

See you. 再见。

She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。

She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

She’ll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

She’s got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Shut up! 闭嘴!

Side dish. 配菜。

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Slow down! 慢点!

So do I. 我也一样。

So far,So good. 目前还不错。

So long. 再见。

Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。

Stay away from him. 别*近他。

Still up? 还没睡呀?

Sure thin! 當然!

T can’t help it. 我情不自禁。

Take a seat! 请坐!

Take care! 保重!

Take it easy. 别紧张。

Talk truly. 有话直说。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

That is great! 太棒了!

That is unfair. 这不公平!

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

That’s a good idea. 这个主意真不错。

That’s all I need. 我就要这些。

That’s all! 就这样!

That’s neat. 这很好。

The answer is zero. 白忙了。

The line is engaged. 占线。

The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!

The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。

There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。

They hurt. (伤口)疼。

This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。

This way。 这边请。

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

Time is money. 时间就是金钱。

Time is running out. 没时间了。

Time is up. 时间快到了。

To be careful! 一定要小心!

Try again. 再试试。

Wait and see. 等着瞧。

Watch out! 当心。

Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。

We have no way out. 我们没办法。

Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。

We’re all for it. 我们全都同意。

What a good deal! 真便宜!

What a pity! 太遗憾了!

What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

What do you think? 你怎么认为?

What does she like? 她喜欢什么?

What happened to you? 你怎么了?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

What is the fuss? 吵什么?

What is you major? 你学什么专业?

What’s up? 有什么事吗?

What’s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?

When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?

Who knows! 天晓得!

Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?

Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

Why does she marry a man old enough to be her father?

她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?

Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)

Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

Would you mind making less noise? 能不能小声点。

Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。

You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。

You are welcome! 别客气!

You ask for it! 活该!

You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!

You bet! 一定,当然!

You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错

You did right. 你做得对。

You don’t say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

You don’t say! 真想不到!

You don’t seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

You have my word. 我保证。

You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。

You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。

You never know. 世事难料。

You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。

You set me up! 你出卖我!

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

Your are welcome. 你太客气了。

Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。

You’re welcome. 不客气。

久仰!

I’ve heard so much about you.

好久不见了!

Long time no see.

辛苦了!

You’ve had a long day. You’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使)

Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行!

It’s a rewarding trip!

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候王先生。

Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

感谢光临!

Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来!

Hope you’ll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京!

Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了!

I will see myself out, please.

多保重!

Take care!

祝您一路平安!

Have a nice trip!

愿为您效劳!

At your service!

为…举行宴会/宴请

Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会

Welcome dinner

便宴

Informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

Luncheon

便餐

Light meal

工作午餐

Working luncheon

自助餐

Buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会

Return dinner

告别宴会

Farewell dinner

庆功宴

Glee feast

招待会

Reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China

鸡尾酒会

Cocktail party

茶话会

Tea party

包餐/点餐

Table d’hote/a la carte

上菜

Serve a courst

您的位置在这里。

Here is your seat.

请入席!

Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂

Enjoy this happy get-together

请随便!

Please yourself at home.

Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐。

Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?

What would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!

Here’s to you!

祝你健康!

To your health!

我要为此干杯!

I’ll drink to that!

随量!

Whatever you like!

我失陪一会儿!

Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵!

Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。

The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌!

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

现在请…讲话

I have the honour to call upon …

开幕式现在结束。

This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝

Grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年

Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s greetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…

Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判

Enter into negotiation

交涉

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈

Talks at working level

对口会谈

Counterpart talks

议程项目

Items on the agenda

主题

Theme

议题

Topic for discussion

双方商定的议程

Schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议

Opening session

全体会议

Plenary session

开场白

Introduction

情况介绍

Presentation

小组讨论

Panel discussion

同有关单位磋商

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一轮会谈

One round of talks

决议

Resolution

谅解备忘录

Memorandum of understanding

现在开会。

I declare the meeting open.

请…发言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!

That’s all for my presentation. thank you.

我先说这么多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。

That’s all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but

当然可以!

By all means.

怎么都行!

Whatever you say.

我没有异议。

I have no objection.

我方对这个问题有异议。

We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题。

Entangle this issue.

 

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据