马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲(10)

My point is I should not have been in that scene; I shouldn't come back.

我要说的是,我不该出现在那个场景里,我不该回去。

I should have exited screen left and never come back.

我应该从屏幕的左边退场,不再返回。

But back then, making my first film, getting invited back to the set,

但在当时,那是我的第一部电影,被邀请返回片场,

cashing that check and having a ball, I wanted more screen time.

兑现那张支票,举办舞会,我想要拍更多的镜头。

I wanted to be in the scene longer and more and come back into the scene, right?

我想在电影场景里多待会儿,想要返回到里面。

But I shouldn't have been there: Wooderson shouldn't have been there.

但我本不该在那儿:伍德森本不该在那儿。

It is just as important where we are not as it is where we are.

我们不在的地方和我们所在的地方同样重要。

The first step that leads to our identity in life is usually not "I know who I am."

要确定我们在生活中的身份,首先要做的通常不是“我知道我是谁”。

I know who I am. That's not the first step.

我知道我是谁,那不是第一步。

The first step's usually "I know who I am not." Process of elimination.

第一步通常是“我知道我不是谁”。这是一个不断清减的过程。

Defining ourselves by what we are not is the first step that leads us to really knowing who we are.

根据我们不是谁来定义我们自己,这是引导我们真正了解我们是谁的第一步。

马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据