TED演讲:关于人性名利和爱(9)

My country has taught me the capacity for a human being to love is akin to godliness.

我的国家教给我,一个人拥有爱的能力,就像是对神灵万物的敬畏。

It shines forth in a world which civilization, I think, already has tampered too much with.

爱的荣光足以普照大地,照亮这个已经没有文明可言的世界。

In the last few days, the talks here, the wonderful people coming and showing their talent,

在过去的几天里,无数才华横溢的演讲者在这里带来了他们各种精彩的分享,

talking about individual achievements, the innovation, the technology, the sciences,

有他们的个人成就、创新、技术、科学和知识,

the knowledge we are gaining by being here in the presence of TED Talks and all of you are reasons enough for us to celebrate the future “us.”

光是坐在台下就收获无数,这归功于TED Talk平台还有所有的你们,这让我们都有足够的理由去庆祝未来的“你我”。

But within that celebration the quest to cultivate our capacity for love and compassion

但是在欢庆的同时,不要忘了去培养爱和怜悯的能力,

has to assert itself, has to assert itself, just as equally.

这是我们需要珍惜的能力,让它们得以展现,缺一不可。

So I believe the future “you” is an infinite you. It’s called a chakra in India, like a circle.

所以我相信未来的“你们”,是一个充满着无限可能的“你”。在印度我把称之为“心之轮回”,就像是圆。

It ends where it begins from to complete itself.

周而复始,生生不息。

A you that perceives time and space differently understands

一个用全新的角度去感受时空奥妙的“你”,

both your unimaginable and fantastic importance and your complete unimportance in the larger context of the universe.

同时明白,你也拥有无法想象的潜能和无与伦比的重要性,但在整个浩瀚的宇宙中,又显得那么的微不足道。

A you that returns back to the original innocence of humanity, which loves from the purity of heart,

我还相信那是一个能回首的“你”,去寻回人性本身的天真无邪,用孩童般的初心去热爱世界,

which sees from the eyes of truth, which dreams from the clarity of an untampered mind.

用新生般的眼睛去看透真相,用最澄澈的心灵去追寻梦想。

The future “you” has to be like an aging movie star who has been made to believe that

我相信未来的“你们”一定会像是我这个正在老去的电影明星,他相信

there is a possibility of a world which is completely, wholly, self-obsessively in love with itself.

这个世界拥有的可能,拥有的机会,它能让全世界毫无保留地、完完全全地、痴迷般地去热爱自己。

A world — really, it has to be a you to create a world which is its own best lover.

这个世界–真的,必须是一个由你去创造的世界,而唯有你才是它最好的爱人。

That I believe, ladies and gentlemen, should be the future “you.” Thank you very much.

所以我相信,女士们先生们,这才是大家未来的目标。谢谢大家。

“我贩卖梦想,也向数百万人兜售爱。”宝莱坞天王沙鲁克汗如是说。在这场迷人又风趣的演说中,沙鲁克汗回顾了他的人生轨迹,秀了几招牌舞步,也分享了自己在演艺圈学到的人生智慧。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据