名人演讲 :美国总统川普首次国情咨文演讲(4)
Small-business confidence is at an all-time high.
小企业的信心空前高涨。
The stock market has smashed one record after another, gaining $8 trillion and more in value in just this short period of time.
短短一段时间内,股市交易屡创新高,创下8万亿美元的纪录,甚至更高。
The great news … the great news for Americans, 401K, retirement, pension, and college savings accounts have gone through the roof.
对美国人民来说,好消息是,401k计划、退休金、养老金和大学储蓄金都在不断上涨。
And just as I promised the American people from this podium 11 months ago,
正如我11个月前在这个讲台向美国人民承诺的那样,
we enacted the biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history.
我们已经实行了美国历史上最大的减税和税制改革。
Our massive tax cuts provide tremendous relief for the middle class and small business.
我们大规模的减税为中产阶级和小型企业提供了巨大的帮助,
To lower tax rates for hardworking Americans, we nearly doubled the standard deduction for everyone.
为了降低辛勤工作的美国人的税率,我们几乎把每个人的标准扣除额提高了一倍。
Now the first $24,000 earned by a married couple is completely tax-free.
如今一对夫妇所挣的第一个2.4万美元是完全免税的。
We also doubled the child tax credit.
我们还将儿童税收抵免提高了一倍。
A typical family of four making $75,000 will see their tax bill reduced by $2,000, slashing their tax bill in half.
一个年收入7.5万美元的典型四口之家将减少纳税2000美元,相当于税款减半。
In April, this will be the last time you will ever file under the old and very broken system,
从今年四月起,你将不必按照老旧失灵的税制交税。
and millions of Americans will have more take-home pay starting next month. A lot more.
从下个月开始,数以百万计的美国人的税后工资将会更多。比现在多得多。
We eliminated an especially cruel tax that fell mostly on Americans making less than $50,000 a year, forcing them to pay tremendous penalties
我们取消了一项特别残酷的税收——这项税收主要针对年收入低于5万美元的美国人,他们被迫缴纳巨额罚款,
simply because they couldn’t afford government-ordered health plans.
仅仅是因为他们负担不起政府规定的医保计划。
We repealed the core of the disastrous Obamacare. The individual mandate is now gone.
我们废除了灾难性的“奥巴马医改”的核心内容——个人强制医保如今已不复存在。