TED演讲:你在电影里听到的都是假的(1)

I want to start by doing an experiment. I'm going to play three videos of a rainy day.

我想用一个实验来开始我的演讲。我将给你们播放三段雨天的视频。

But I've replaced the audio of one of the videos, and instead of the sound of rain, I've added the sound of bacon frying.

不过我把其中一个视频里的音频换成了别的,它不再是下雨的声音,变成了煎培根的声音。

So I want you think carefully which one the clip with the bacon is.

我想让你们认真听,找出哪个视频里是煎培根声。

All right. Actually, I lied. They're all bacon.

好的。其实,我撒谎了。这些全都是煎培根的声音。

My point here isn't really to make you hungry every time you see a rainy scene,

我的目的并不是让你们每次看到下雨都觉得肚子饿,

but it's to show that our brains are conditioned to embrace the lies. We're not looking for accuracy.

而是想告诉你们我们的大脑习惯于接受这些假象。我们关注的并不是准确度。

So on the subject of deception, I wanted to quote one of my favorite authors.

在造假的这个主题里,我想引用我最喜欢的一位作家的话。

In "The Decay of Lying," Oscar Wilde establishes the idea that all bad art comes from copying nature and being realistic;

在“谎言的衰变”中,奥斯卡·王尔德有这样的结论,所有糟糕的艺术都源于刻板的复制自然和现实;

and all great art comes from lying and deceiving, and telling beautiful, untrue things.

那些伟大的艺术都是依靠造假和骗术,叙说着美丽的、不真实的东西。

So when you're watching a movie and a phone rings, it's not actually ringing.

所以,当你在观看电影时,电话铃响了,那不是真正的电话铃响。

It's been added later in postproduction in a studio.

都是在后期制作中加进去的。

All of the sounds you hear are fake. Everything, apart from the dialogue, is fake.

所有的声音都是假的。除了那些对话,所有的声音都是假的。

音效设计是在骗局的基础上建立的——当你看一部电影或者一个电视节目时,你听到的所有声音几乎都是假的。在这个围绕音效的演讲中,塔索斯·弗兰佐拉斯将带你探索声音在叙事中的作用,然后你就能知道你的大脑是多么容易被听觉所蒙骗。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据