特朗普每周电视讲话:致敬英雄(3)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91815 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
Our heroes show us who we are as a nation and a people.
我们的英雄们告诉我们,作为一个国家和人民,我们是谁。
They remind us that every citizen is capable of greatness,
他们提醒我们,每一个公民都能胜任伟大,
and they renew the promise that America will grow stronger and greater than ever before – and that’s what we’re doing right now.
他们重新定义了美国将发展得比之前更强大,更伟大的承诺–这正是我们当下正在做着的事情。
Look at all the jobs that are coming in.
看看所有正在来到的就业岗位。
Look at what’s happening with the stock markets.
看看股市正在发生着的事情。
Look at so many things, where we’re just getting bigger, better, and stronger
看看很多的事情,我们正在变大,变好,变得更强大
and never, ever forget our military, where we’re adding billions and billions of dollars of new planes,
我们永远不会忘记我们的军人,我们正在用着数十亿数十亿美元来发展新飞机,
new ships, and new equipment for our great soldiers and military personnel.
新舰船,以及我们伟大士兵和军人使用的新装备。
After all, heroes are Made in America, and we have to take care of our heroes.
归根结底,英雄们来自美国,我们要抚恤我们的英雄们。
Thank you and God bless you, and God bless the United States of America.
谢谢你们,上帝保佑你们,上帝保佑美利坚合众国。