TED演讲之现在或永不 能让你多出10年额外寿命的游戏(11)

So, the average life expectancy in the U.S. and the U.K. is 78.1 years,

美国和英国的平均年龄是78.1岁,

but we know from more than 1,000 peer-reviewed scientific studies that you can add 10 years of life by boosting your four types of resilience.

但我们从1000个同龄人的研究中看出,你可以通过增强这4种意志力来延寿10年。

So every single year that you are boosting your four types of resilience,

所以,在强化这四种适应力的每一天当中,

you're actually earning .128 more years of life or 46 more days of life, or 67,298 more minutes of life,

你确实多增加了0.128年的寿命,或者说46天的寿命,或是67298分钟的寿命,

which means every single day, you are earning 184 minutes of life,

这意味着每一天,你正在增加184分钟的寿命,

or every single hour that you are boosting your four types of resilience,

或者说,在强化这四种适应力的每一小时当中,

like we just did together, you are earning 7.68245837 more minutes of life.

就像是我们刚刚一起做的,你将多增加7.68245837分钟的寿命。

Congratulations, those seven and a half minutes are all yours. You totally earned them. Yeah!

恭喜你,你已经多增加七分半的寿命。你完全可以获得它。耶!

Awesome. Wait, wait, wait. You still have your special mission, your secret mission.

太惊奇了。等等,等等,等等。你仍然有特别的任务在身,你的秘密任务。

How are you going to spend these minutes of bonus life?

你如何利用那多增加出来的七分半的寿命?

Well, here's my suggestion. These seven and a half bonus minutes are kind of like genie's wishes.

恩,我这里有个建议。这七分半的寿命有点像是向神许愿得来的。

You can use your first wish to wish for a million more wishes. Pretty clever, right?

你可以用第一个愿望在去许数百万个愿望。相当聪明,对吧?

So, if you spend these seven and a half minutes today doing something that makes you happy,

所以,今天如果你用这七分半的寿命作些让你快乐的事,

or that gets you physically active, or puts you in touch with someone you care about, or even just tackling a tiny challenge,

或锻炼你的身体,或联系你所爱的人,或甚至迎接小小的挑战,

you're going to boost your resilience, so you're going to earn more minutes.

你将会强化你的适应力,所以你将会多增加几分钟的寿命。

And the good news is, you can keep going like that.

而且好消息是,你能够一直像那样进行下去。

Every hour of the day, every day of your life, all the way to your deathbed,

一天当中的每一小时,生命的每一天,一直到你临终的每一天,

which will now be 10 years later than it would have otherwise.

这将比本来的应该有的寿命多十年。

And when you get there, more than likely, you will not have any of those top five regrets,

而且当你到那时,很有可能的,你将不会任何常见的遗憾,

because you will have built up the strength and resilience to lead a life truer to your dreams.

因为你已经建立起这些力量和适应力,引领你的生命迈向梦想。

And with 10 extra years, you might even have enough time to play a few more games. Thank you.

而且由于有额外的十年寿命,你也许甚至有足够的时间玩一些游戏。谢谢。

演讲简介

当游戏设计者Jane McGonigal发现他自己在卧床不起甚至想自杀之后明白了如何好起来。她开始钻进科学研究,并且创造出有治愈效果的游戏“非常棒”。在这个感人的演讲中,McGonigal解释了一个游戏如何能够增强人们的适应力,并且还保证能为你的生命额度增加7.5分钟!

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据