TED演讲之现在或永不 每天一秒钟(3)

You know, this project for me is a way for me to bridge that gap and remember everything that I've done.

这个项目对我而言,就是一座让我能够回忆起我过去生活的桥梁。

Even just this one second allows me to remember everything else I did that one day.

即使只是短短的一秒钟的视频,也能让我回忆起一整天的事情。

It's difficult, sometimes, to pick that one second.

有时候要在一天中选择一秒钟并不容易。

On a good day, I'll have maybe three or four seconds that I really want to choose,

美好的一天里,我真的想要多录制三秒或四秒,

but I'll just have to narrow it down to one, but even narrowing it down to that one allows me to remember the other three anyway.

但是我只能把它压缩到一秒,但是即使压缩到了只有一秒钟,也足以让我记住一整天的回忆。

It's also kind of a protest, a personal protest,

这个项目也是一种个人的抗议行为,

against the culture we have now where people just are at concerts with their cell phones out recording the whole concert,

抗议这样的一种现象、一种人,他们参加音乐会时会用手机把整场音乐会都录下来,

and they're disturbing you. They're not even enjoying the show.

并且打扰了你欣赏音乐。他们可能根本不喜欢这个音乐会。

They're watching the concert through their cell phone. I hate that.

他们在手机上观看音乐会。我不喜欢这样。

I admittedly used to be that guy a little bit, back in the day,

我承认或多或少的我也曾经如此。

and I've decided that the best way for me to still capture and keep a visual memory of my life and not be that person,

而我后来意识到,让自己记录和保留视频资料,同时又避免成为我不喜欢的那种人的最好的方法就是,

is to just record that one second that will allow me to trigger that memory of,

只录一秒钟的时间,让我能够触发对当天生活的回忆。

"Yeah, that concert was amazing. I really loved that concert."

“音乐会棒极了,我真的很喜欢。”

And it just takes a quick, quick second.

只需要短短的一秒钟。

演讲简介

你的生命中曾经有过很多美妙、欢乐、或伤感的时刻,那么你是如何记录这些时刻的呢?栗山·塞萨尔导演发起了一个项目,每天都为自己录制一秒钟,记录下生活的瞬间。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据