TED演讲之现在或永不 每天一秒钟(4)
I was on a three-month road trip this summer.
今年夏天我度了三个月的假。
It was something that I’ve been dreaming about doing my whole life,
这是我一生梦寐以求的东西,
just driving around the U.S. and Canada and just figuring out where to go the next day, and it was kind of outstanding.
开车环游美国和加拿大,每天只需想明天去哪里,这样的生活太棒了。
I actually ran out, I spent too much money on my road trip for the savings that I had to take my year off,
后来没钱了,我在路途上花了太多的钱,把为休假一年准备的存款都花光了,
so I had to, I went to Seattle and I spent some time with friends working on a really neat project.
所以我不得不跑到西雅图,跟一些朋友一起花了一点时间赶了一个小项目赚钱。
One of the reasons that I took my year off was to spend more time with my family,
我休假一年的目的之一是花更多的时间陪伴我的家人,
and this really tragic thing happened where my sister-in-law, her intestine suddenly strangled one day,
而这期间发生了一件悲剧性的事情,我的小姨子,一天突发肠梗塞,
and we took her to the emergency room, and she was, she was in really bad shape.
我们把她送到了急救室,而她的情况非常的糟糕。
We almost lost her a couple of times, and I was there with my brother every day.
我们有好几次差点就失去了她,我跟我的哥哥每天都守在旁边。
It helped me realize something else during this project,
这让我意识到在这个项目的另一个重要之处,
is that recording that one second on a really bad day is extremely difficult.
就是在这些悲伤的日子中记录自己的生活是非常非常的困难的。
It’s not — we tend to take our cameras out when we’re doing awesome things.
它不像是–如果我们要做一些很酷的事情时,我们可能会带上相机。
Or we’re, “Oh, yeah, this party, let me take a picture.”
或者,“哦,这个聚会太棒了,我要拍张照。”
But we rarely do that when we’re having a bad day, and something horrible is happening.
但是我们很少在有不好的事情发生时这么做,很少在心情糟糕的时候拍照。
And I found that it’s actually been very, very important to record even just that one second of a really bad moment.
而这让我发现了记录生活中非常糟糕的时刻,哪怕只记录一秒钟,是多么的重要。
It really helps you appreciate the good times.
它会让你更加珍惜那些好时光。
It’s not always a good day, so when you have a bad one, I think it’s important to remember it,
日子不会一帆风顺,但你某天过得不顺利,我认为将它记录下来是很重要的,
just as much as it is important to remember the days.
尽你的所能去回忆那些时光。
演讲简介:
你的生命中曾经有过很多美妙、欢乐、或伤感的时刻,那么你是如何记录这些时刻的呢?栗山·塞萨尔导演发起了一个项目,每天都为自己录制一秒钟,记录下生活的瞬间。