特朗普每周电视讲话:提名美国联邦最高法院大法官(4)

That's why last week, I signed an executive order to help keep terrorists out of our country.

也因此上周,我签署行政命令,让恐怖主义分子远离我们的国家。

The executive order establishes a process to develop new vetting and mechanisms to ensure those coming into America love and support our people.

这一行政命令建立起一套程序,开启新的审查和机制,确保那些进入美国的人们,热爱和支持我们的人民。

That they have good intentions.

至少他们有着友好的意图。

On every single front, we are working to deliver for American workers and American families.

在每一个的方面,我们都在为美国的员工和美国的家庭努力。

You, the law-abiding citizens of this country, are my total priority.

你们,这个国家的守法公民,是我全部的优先事项。

Your safety, you jobs and your wages guide our decisions.

你们的安全,你们的就业和你们的薪水引导着我们的决定。

We're here to serve you, the great and loyal citizens of the United States of America.

我们服务你们,美利坚合众国伟大和忠诚的公民。

The forgotten men and women will be never forgotten again.

被遗忘的人们,再也不会被忘记。

Because from now on, it's going to be America First.

因为从现在开始,将都是美国第一。

That how I got elected, that's why you voted for me, and I will never forget it.

也因此,我赢得了选举,也因此,你们投票选我,我将永远不会忘记。

God Bless you and God Bless America.

上帝保佑你们,上帝保佑美国。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据