特朗普每周电视讲话:促进和平正义(1)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 93091 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
My fellow Americans,
我的美国同胞们,
I’m joining you today from the deck of what will be our Nation’s newest aircraft carrier, the soon-to-be commissioned Gerald R. Ford,
我今天在我们国家最新的航空母舰甲板上和你们交流。这是很快就要服役的杰拉尔德·R·福特号。
and as you can see, I’m wearing a jacket and a hat that they just gave me.
正如你看到的,他们刚刚赠给我了夹克和帽子。
Not really used to it, but it feels awfully good – I’m very proud of it actually.
我还没有真正习惯它们,但感觉好得很–我实际上非常骄傲。
Our carriers are the centerpiece of American military might, projecting power and our totally unparalleled strength at sea.
我们的航空母舰是美国军事力量的核心设施,投射力量和我们无与伦比的海上力量。
This beautiful new warship represents the future of naval aviation,
这艘崭新的漂亮战舰代表着海军航空的未来,
and she will serve as a cornerstone of our national defense for decades and decades to come.
在未来的几十年里她将成为我们国防力量的奠基石。
A famous aviator once wrote that, to build a truly great ship,
一个著名飞行员曾写道,打造真正伟大的舰船,
we shouldn’t begin by gathering wood, cutting boards, or distributing work,
我们不应该以收集木头,切割木板,分配工作开始,而
but instead by awakening within the people a “desire for the vast and endless sea.” So true.
是以提醒人们去“渴望浩瀚无垠的大海”作为开始。这非常正确。
In the same way, we must continue to renew the American spirit in order to rebuild our country, and rebuild it we will.
我们必须用相同的方式强调美国精神,来重建我们的国家,我们将能重建它。
On Tuesday, before a Joint Session to Congress, I laid out a vision – I hope you all watched – for how to accomplish that national rebuilding.
在周二,在国会联席会议之前,我诉说了愿景–我希望你们所有人都观看–为了如何完成这样全国性的重建。