TED演讲之感动重临 我的多调人声(5)

So every noise you can hear there is my voice.

所以说,你们听到的所有声响都是我的声音

I didn’t just trigger something which sounds like that.

我并没有触发一个那样的装置

There’s no samples. There’s no synthesizers.

根本没有样本,没有音响合成器

That is literally all my voice being manipulated,

只是我在控制我的声音

and when you get to that point, you have to ask, don’t you, what’s the point? Why do this?

当你意识到那个的时候,你就会问,那有什么意义啊?为什么这样做呢

Because it’s cheaper than hiring the whole of Pink Floyd, I suppose, is the easy answer.

因为这比雇Pink Floyd乐队便宜呀,我想这个答案比较简单

But in actual fact, I haven’t made this machine so that I can emulate things that already exist.

但事实上,我们造出这个机器,不是为了模仿已经存在的声音

I’ve made this so that I can make any noise that I can imagine.

我制造这个机器是为了演奏我能想象到的所有声音

So with your permission, I’m going to do some things that are in my mind,

接下来,如果你们允许的话,我就演奏一些我脑子里的声音

and I hope you enjoy them, because they’re rather unusual,

希望你们喜欢,因为它们相当与众不同

especially when you’re doing things which are as unusual as this, it can be hard to believe that it is all my voice, you see.

尤其是当你们在做这类不寻常的事情时,你很难相信那都是我的声音,你们瞧着啊

So, loosely defined, that is what’s possible with the human voice.

所以,简单说来,这就是人声能干的事儿

Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen.

谢谢,女士们先生们

演讲简介

音乐发明家比尔迪曼(Beardyman) 因人类无法同时发出两个音符而感到沮丧,他转而发明了一台机器,通过运用自己的声音创造出不同层次的和声。他能轻而易举地发出各种声音,从啼哭的婴儿到嗡嗡的飞虫,能够模仿几乎所有可以想像的乐器,声音涵盖范围之广令人瞠目。请坐好尽情享受他炫目的表演所带来的震撼。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据