TED演讲之感动重临 我嘴里的乐队(3)

And before we reach our final destination, ladies and gentlemen,

在到达本次旅途终点前,女士们先生们

I would like to share with you some technology

我想给大家展示一下

that I brought all the way from the thriving metropolis of Brisbane.

从新兴大都市布里斯班带来的一项技术

These things in front of me here are called Kaoss Pads,

我面前的这堆东西叫合成器

and they allow me to do a whole lot of different things with my voice.

它们让我能够用我的声音变化出不同效果

For example, the one on the left here

例如,左边这个功能

allows me to add a little bit of reverb to my sound,

能够让我的声音有一点混响的效果

which gives me that — flavor.

产生了这样的效果

And the other ones here,

而这边这些

I can use them in unison to mimic the effect of a drum machine or something like that.

我可以利用合音模仿电子鼓或类似的声音

I can sample in my own sounds and I can play it back just by hitting the pads here.

我可以把自己的声音录下,只要按这些就可以回放

演讲简介

在他精彩绝伦的表演中,节奏口技表演家汤姆·图姆用节奏、幽默和各式乐器模仿口技打造了一场11分钟时长的有趣又有创意的表演,一定会让你喜笑颜开。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据