丹泽尔2011宾夕法尼亚大学(2)

Coach didn’t give him enough playing time but we’ll talk about that later.

但教练可没给他那么多时间去玩这个我们过后再说

No, I’m very pleased with the progress Coach Allen has made and… No I do. I am. I really am.

我很佩服艾伦教练的敬业精神真的 我是发自内心的

And I hope them the best success in the future you know, I always get a warm welcome.

我希望他们的未来一片大好每当我踏进这个校园

When I come to Pennsylvania when I come to Philadelphia.

都会受到热烈的欢迎当我来到这里的时候

Except on the few occasions when I’d wear my Yankee cap I mean, what’s wrong to that?.

但当我戴着洋基队帽子时 就出了点状况我的意思是 这有什么不妥的吗?

I can’t suddenly just switch up and wear a Philly cap I mean, I mean it’s like taking your life in your hands around.

我只是没来得及换上一顶费城队的帽子而已我是说 戴着洋基队帽子的时候

When you are Yankees cap. I’m telling you I met a couple of guys, they may like…

感觉生命会受到威胁一样我碰到几位老兄 他们对我说

Hey, we love you Denzel But you know, you walk around with that hat on.

嗨 丹泽尔 我们都喜欢你但你知不知道 当你戴上那帽子的时候

We don’t care who you are So you’ll be happy to see.

我们才不在乎你是谁呢所以 今天还好

That I’m not wearing my Yankee cap today But I am wearing my Yankee socks, my Yankee T-shirt.

大家没看到我戴着洋基队的帽子来这儿我穿着洋基队的袜子和T恤

My Yankee Jack shirts and my Yankees underwear and my Yankee toe warmers.

洋基队的夹克衫还有底裤和暖脚贴

But not my Yankee cap but still, i’ll be honest with you.

但不会带洋基队的帽子同样 我也要说句真心话

I’m a little nervous I’m not speaking at a graduation of this magnitude.

我还有点紧张我还没在这种规模的毕业典礼上讲过话

It’s a little overwhelming This is out of my comfort zone.

有点缺乏心理准备这让我不知所措

人物简介

丹泽尔·华盛顿是好莱坞最著名也是身价最高的黑人影星。

在演讲中,他用平易近人且风趣幽默的言语,在全校师生面前侃侃而谈。他提出了自己对毕业生们的建议——向前倒,并举出了自己和若干名人的真实经历来印证这一点,并鼓励学生们不要害怕失败,勇敢向前,终有一天,心中的理想与目标将得以实现。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据