拿破仑声情并茂告别卫队演讲稿(1)

8. Napoleon with Musical Farewell Guard of the Speech

8. 拿破仑声情并茂告别卫队演讲稿

I Want to Embrace You

我要拥抱你们

My dear comrade-in-arms:

我亲爱的战友们:

You will have to cherish yourselves. In the past twenty years, we have lived together.

你们一定要多保重。这20年来,我们一起生活,

What you have done for me will make me not ask for more from you all.

你们为我所傲的一切让我别无他求。

I often find you are always advancing on the glorious road. It is you that made the power of Europe join together in order to be strong enough to fight against us.

而我也发现你们正行进在光荣之路上。因为有了你们,才使得欧洲强权必须联合起来才能有实力来对付我们。

Some of my generals are not loyal to their duties and to France. France has still more things to do.

有些将军渎职并且不忠实于法国。法国还有好多的事情要面对。

I wish I should rebel again with your brave comrade-in-arms who is loyal to me.

我真想和你们以及同我一直在的勇敢的人们再进行一次政变,

But the France Parliament would not allow and would not agree.

但是法国国会不会赞同。

So, please devote yourselves to your new king and obey your new commander. Please do not give up our lovely motherland.

因此,请你们忠于新国玉,听从于新的指挥官。请不要遗弃我们可爱的祖国。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据