TED演讲:我们的大脑是如何交流的?(6)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 94073 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
And we think that this alignment is necessary for communication.
我们认为有效沟通必须有这样的较准。
For example, as you can tell, I am not a native English speaker.
举个例子,你们都听得出来英语并不是我的母语。
I grew up with another language, and the same might be for many of you in the audience.
我在另一种语言环境中长大,你们当中很多人可能也是如此。
And still, we can communicate. How come?
尽管如此,我们依然可以沟通,为什么呢?
We think we can communicate because we have this common code that presents meaning.
我们认为,能沟通是因为我们有表达语意的共通代码。
So far, I've only talked about what's happening in the listener's brain,
目前为止,我只谈到听者大脑里发生的情况,
in your brain, when you're listening to talks.
以及你聆听时大脑内的情况。
But what's happening in the speaker's brain, in my brain, when I'm speaking to you?
但讲者脑内的情况,在我对你们说话时,我的脑内是什么情况呢?
To look in the speaker's brain, we asked the speaker to go into the scanner,
为了观察讲者的大脑,我们请求讲者进入仪器接受扫描,
we scan his brain and then compare his brain responses to the brain responses of the listeners listening to the story.
然后比较他的大脑和听者听故事时的大脑反应。
You have to remember that producing speech and comprehending speech are very different processes.
要记得,发言和理解话语的过程是大不相同的。
Here we're asking: How similar are they?
我们可能会问:它们有多相似呢?
To our surprise, we saw that all these complex patterns within the listeners actually came from the speaker brain.
令我们惊讶的是,我们看到,听者之间的所有这些复杂波形,实际上都源自演讲者的大脑。
So production and comprehension rely on very similar processes.
所以,讲话和理解依赖非常类似的过程。
And we also found the stronger the similarity between the listener's brain and the speaker's brain, the better the communication.
我们也发现,听者和讲者的大脑越是近似,他们的沟通就越顺畅。
So I know that if you are completely confused now,
所以我知道,如果你们现在完全听不懂我的话,
and I do hope that this is not the case, your brain responses are very different than mine.
我希望不会出现这种情况,那么,你们的大脑反应就会与我的非常不同。
But I also know that if you really understand me now,
但我也知道,若你此刻真正理解我所说的,
then your brain … and your brain … and your brain are really similar to mine.
那么,你的脑、你的脑和你的脑,就会与我的非常相似。
演讲者乌里.哈森通过观察人的大脑在听到声音时不同的变化做出研究,得出在不同的语言背景下大脑接收相同意思的信息呈现相似的现象。同时,说话者与聆听者在共同点的驱动下,大脑活动也会出现相似的情况。最后演讲者鼓励观众保持与人联系,从中找到我们是谁的定义。
NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。
我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。