TED演讲之入门 学校扼杀创造力(1)

Good morning. How are you? It's been great, hasn't it?

早上好,还好吗? 很好吧,对不对?

I've been blown away by the whole thing. In fact, I'm leaving.

我已经飘飘然了! 我要飘走了。

There have been three themes running through the conference which are relevant to what I want to talk about.

这次会议有三个主题,这三个主题贯穿会议始终,并且和我要谈的内容有关。

One is the extraordinary evidence of human creativity in all of the presentations that we've had and in all of the people here.

其中之一就是人类创造力的伟大例证,这些例证已经体现在之前的演讲当中,以及在座各位的身上。

Just the variety of it and the range of it.

从这些例证中我们看到了创新的多样化和多领域。

The second is that it's put us in a place where we have no idea what's going to happen, in terms of the future.

第二点,这些创新也让我们意识到,我们不知道未来会发生什么。

No idea how this may play out.

完全不知道未来会如何。

I have an interest in education. Actually, what I find is everybody has an interest in education. Don't you?

我对教育感兴趣。事实上,我发现每个人都对教育感兴趣。难道不是吗?

I find this very interesting. If you're at a dinner party, and you say you work in education

我发现这很有趣。如果你参加一个晚宴,你说你在教育部门工作,

Actually, you're not often at dinner parties, frankly.

坦白的讲,如果你在教育部门工作,事实上你不会经常参加晚宴。

If you work in education, you're not asked.

所以你不会被问及你是做哪行的。

And you're never asked back, curiously. That's strange to me.

你永远不会被问到,很奇怪。

But if you are, and you say to somebody, you know, they say, "What do you do?"

但是如果你被问及,他们问:“你从事什么行业?”

and you say you work in education, you can see the blood run from their face.

你说你在教育部门工作,你会发现他们涨红了脸,

They're like, "Oh my God," you know, "Why me? My one night out all week."

那意思好像是“我的天啊,为什么让我碰上?整整一周我才出来一次”。

演讲简介

关于建立培养创造力(而不是扼杀创造力)的教育体系,Ken Robinson发表了一番幽默生动的演讲。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据