莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第84篇

Who is it that says most? which can say more

有谁能够说出更美的颂词

Than this rich praise, that you alone are you?

超过这一句:“只有你才是你”?

In whose confine immured is the store

在谁的禁宫中有这样一种宝库,

Which should example where your equal grew.

会随着你的宝贝涨缩合宜?

Lean penury within that pen doth dwell

那一管笔甲所藏真是贫瘠无比,

That to his subject lends not some small glory;

难滴出些许铅华赋赠它的母题。

But he that writes of you, if he can tell

惟那歌颂你者能省识“你才是你”,

That you are you, so dignifies his story,

那他的诗威才能与你并驾齐驱。

Let him but copy what in you is writ,

且让他只是把你当原搞抄录,

Not making worse what nature made so clear,

别把造化结晶的成品损坏拋弃,

And such a counterpart shall fame his wit,

这样一幅摹品会使它艺名鹊起,

Making his style admired every where.

普天下惟他的诗风所向披靡。

You to your beauteous blessings add a curse,

你该对你美丽的祝福加以诅咒,

Being fond on praise, which makes your praises worse.

爱听恭维,恭维的价值就会降低。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据