莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 (5)Sonnet LXXVI 第76首

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91971 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

Why is my verse so barren of new pride,

我的诗何以这样缺乏新鲜花样,

So far from variation or quick change?

这样缺乏变化或敏捷的才思?

Why with the time do I not glance aside,

我对时髦作风何以不加模仿,

To new-found methods, and to compounds strange?

使用新奇笔调或诡异的复合名词?

Why write I still all one, ever the same,

我为什么写法总是千篇一律,

And keep invention in a noted weed,

有所创作总是穿着陈旧衣裳,

That every word doth almost tell my name,

每个字几乎可以宣示我的名字,

Showing their, birth, and where they did proceed?

露出身份以及来自何方?

O know, sweet love, I always write of you,

你要知道,爱人,我写的永远是你,

And you and love are still my argument,

你与爱永远是我的题材;

So all my best is dressing old words new,

我擅长的是把旧词变成新的,

Spending again what is already spent:

已经用过的不妨再用一回:

For as the sun is daily new and old,

太阳每日出没,新旧递嬗,

So is my love still telling what is told.

我的爱也永远是老调重弹。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据