好诗献给你 (45)一朵红红的玫瑰 A Red, Red Rose

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92674 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

A Red, Red Rose—Robert Burns(1759–1796)

一朵红红的玫瑰——罗伯特.彭斯

O my luve is like a red, red rose,

啊!我爱人像红红的玫瑰,

That’s newly sprung in June;

在六月里苞放;

O my luve is like the melodie

啊,我爱人像一支乐曲,

That’s sweetly played in tune.

乐声美妙、悠扬。

As fair thou art, my bonie lass,

你那么美,漂亮的姑娘,

So deep in love am I;

我爱你那么深切;

And I will love thee still, my dear,

我会永远爱你,亲爱的,

Till a’ the seas gang dry.

一直到四海涸竭。

Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear,

直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,

And the rocks melt wi’ the sun;

直到太阳把岩石消熔!

And I will love thee still , my dear,

我会永远爱你,亲爱的,

While the sands o’ life shall run.

只要生命无穷。

And fare thee weel, my only love,

再见吧,我唯一的爱人,

And fare thee weel a while;

再见吧,小别片刻!

And I will come again, my love,

我会回来的,我的爱人,

Though it wree ten thousand mile!

即使万里相隔!

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据