双语美文之似水流年 (22)一朵白蔷薇

How come I stand alone by the river?

怎么独自站在河边上?

The hazy sky is that dawn or dusk? Where can I inquire?

这朦胧的天色,是黎明还是黄昏?何处寻问,

I simply feel I am in an ocean of flowers,

只觉得眼前竟是花的世界。

amid the flowers mixed a few white roses.

中间杂着几朵白蔷薇。

There she comes,she comes down from the hill.

她来了,她从山上下来了。

With a bunch of flowers in hands,

手里抱着一大束花。

she appears in a plain white dress with beautiful make up.

靓妆着,仿佛是一身缟白。

Come hither,give you a white rose,you may pin on the lapel.

我说,你来,给你一朵白蔷薇,好簪在襟上。

I say. She beams with a word,but I can not hear.

她微笑说了一句话,只是听不见。

However,I seem to no pick one,

然而似乎我竟没有摘,

and she does not wear it,holding the flowers still,she walks forward.

她也没有戴,依旧抱着花儿,向前走了。

Looking up the path she passed,

抬头望她去路,

I can see both sides of the path covered with blooming flowers,drooping flowers,and fallen flowers.

只见得两旁开满了花,垂满了花,落满了花。

I suppose white flower is better than red flower all the time;

我想白花终比红花好;

yet why didn't I pick one,and she didn't wear one?

然而为何我竟没有摘,她也竟没有戴?

What's the place forward?

前路是什么地方,

Why not go with her?

为何不随她走去?

It's over,the flowers disappear,

都过去了,花也隐了,

and the dream awakes,

梦也醒了,

what may be ahead?

前路如何?

If I had picked one,had she been wearing it?

便摘也何曾戴?

1.hazy a.有薄雾的;模糊的,朦胧的

How the un calculated these figures is hazy.

联合国是如何计算出这些数字的还很模糊。

The dividing line between foods and medicines has always been a hazy one.

食品和药物的界限一直以来都是模糊不清的。

2.inquire 打听,询问;查究

Approach them and inquire "who does your color?"

接近他们或询问“谁给你做的颜色?”

Schrage advises students to inquire early about payment methods.

schrage建议学生早点问清楚怎么付住宿费。

3.lapel(西服上衣或夹克的)翻领

She had pinned a medal on my lapel.

她用在我的衣领上钉上了勋章。

They put a microphone on my lapel and began the countdown.

他们在我西装翻领上装了一个小麦克风,并开始拍摄的倒计时。

4.suppose v.假定;猜想,推测

Suppose we want to buy an ipod from amazon.

假设我们要在亚马逊上买一个ipod。

I suppose I should close my egg account now.

我想我现在就应该注销我的egg账户。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据