TED演讲之入门 肢体语言塑造你自己(9)

But the next question, of course, is, can power posing for a few minutes really change your life in meaningful ways?

但下一个问题,当然,就是维持数分钟的姿势是否真能引导一个更有意义的人生呢?

This is in the lab, it's this little task, it's just a couple of minutes.

刚刚都只是在实验室里,一个小实验,你知道的,只有几分钟。

Where can you actually apply this? Which we cared about, of course.

你要怎么实现这一切,落实在我们关心的地方呢?

And so we think where you want to use this is evaluative situations, like social threat situations.

我们关心的其实是在哪里可以用这些技巧去评估时势,比如社交威胁的情形。

Where are you being evaluated, either by your friends? For teenagers, it's at the lunchroom table.

比如说你被人评估时,也许是你朋友评估你?就像是青少年在午餐桌上那样。

For some people it's speaking at a school board meeting.

对有些人来说,可以应用在学校董事会演讲时。

It might be giving a pitch or giving a talk like this or doing a job interview.

有时候是一个小演讲,有时是像这种演讲或是工作面试时。

We decided that the one that most people could relate to because most people had been through, was the job interview.

我们认为大多数人都与之相关,因为大部分人都曾经历过求职面试。

So we published these findings, and the media are all over it,

因此我们发表了这些发现,接着媒体就大量曝光,

and they say, Okay, so this is what you do when you go in for the job interview, right?

他们说,好吧,所以你去求职面试时,你得这样做,对吧?

You know, so we were of course horrified, and said, Oh my God, no, that's not what we meant at all.

我们当然大吃一惊,表示,我的天啊,不不不,我们不是这个意思。

For numerous reasons, no, don't do that.

不管什么原因,不不,千万别这么做。

Again, this is not about you talking to other people. It's you talking to yourself.

这和你跟别人交谈无关,这是你在和你自己交谈。

演讲简介

肢体语言影响着他人对我们的看法,但同时它也影响着我们对自己的看法。社会心理学家Amy Cuddy表示“有力的姿势”–以一个自信的方式站着,即使我们不感到自信–他们也能够影响我们脑内的睾丸酮和可的松含量,甚至可以爆发性地推动我们成功的机会。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据