TED演讲之入门 肢体语言塑造你自己(10)

What do you do before you go into a job interview?

你在面试工作之前会怎么做?

You do this. You're sitting down. You're looking at your iPhone — or your Android, not trying to leave anyone out.

你会这样,对吧?你会坐下来。你盯着自己的iPhone或者安卓手机,转移自己的视线。

You're looking at your notes, you're hunching up, making yourself small,

你看着自己的笔记,你把自己蜷缩起来,试着让自己变得小一点,

when really what you should be doing maybe is this, like, in the bathroom, right?

你真正需要做的应该是找个浴室,然后这样。

Do that. Find two minutes. So that's what we want to test. Okay?

花个两分钟。所以我们想要去进行测试。

So we bring people into a lab, and they do either high- or low-power poses again, they go through a very stressful job interview.

我们把人带进实验室,他们再次保持有力或无力姿势,接着进行一个高度紧张的工作面试。

It's five minutes long. They are being recorded.

为时五分钟。所有都会被记录下来。

They're being judged also, and the judges are trained to give no nonverbal feedback, so they look like this.

同时也会被评论,而这些考官都接受过训练,不会给予任何非语言的反馈,所以他们看起来就像这样。

Imagine this is the person interviewing you.

想象一下,这个人正在面试你。

So for five minutes, nothing, and this is worse than being heckled.

整整五分钟,什么都没有,这比刁难诘问更难受。

People hate this. It's what Marianne LaFrance calls "standing in social quicksand."

大家都不喜欢这种方式。这就是玛丽安妮·拉夫朗斯所谓的“陷入社交流沙中”。

So this really spikes your cortisol.

这可以大大激发你的皮质醇。

So this is the job interview we put them through, because we really wanted to see what happened.

我们给予受试者这样的面试,因为我们真的想看看会有什么样的结果。

演讲简介

肢体语言影响着他人对我们的看法,但同时它也影响着我们对自己的看法。社会心理学家Amy Cuddy表示“有力的姿势”–以一个自信的方式站着,即使我们不感到自信–他们也能够影响我们脑内的睾丸酮和可的松含量,甚至可以爆发性地推动我们成功的机会。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据