TED演讲之现在或永不 尝试做新事情30天(2)

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92377 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

I also figured out that if you really want something badly enough, you can do anything for 30 days.

我也认识到,如果你真想一些槽糕透顶的事,你可以在30天里做这些事。

Have you ever wanted to write a novel?

你曾想写小说吗?

Every November, tens of thousands of people try to write their own 50,000-word novel, from scratch, in 30 days.

每年11月,数以万计的人们在30天里,从零起点,尝试写他们自己的5万字小说。

It turns out, all you have to do is write 1,667 words a day for a month. So I did.

这结果就是,你所要去做的事,就是每天写1667个字,要写一个月。所以我做到了。

By the way, the secret is not to go to sleep until you’ve written your words for the day.

顺便说一下,秘密是除非在一天里你已经写完了1667个字,要不你就甭想睡觉。

You might be sleep-deprived, but you’ll finish your novel.

你可能被剥夺睡眠,但你将会完成你的小说。

Now is my book the next great American novel?

那么我写的书会是下一部伟大的美国小说吗?

No. I wrote it in a month. It’s awful.

不是的。我在一个月内写完它。它看上去太可怕了。

But for the rest of my life, if I meet John Hodgman at a TED party,

但在我的余生,如果我在一个TED聚会上遇见约翰·霍奇曼,

I don’t have to say, “I’m a computer scientist.”

我不必开口说,“我是一个电脑科学家。”

No, no, if I want to, I can say, “I’m a novelist.”

不,不会的,如果我想我可以说,“我是一个小说家。”

So here’s one last thing I’d like to mention.

我这儿想提的最后一件事。

I learned that when I made small, sustainable changes, things I could keep doing, they were more likely to stick.

当我做些小的,持续性的变化,我可以不断尝试做的事时,我学到我可以把它们更容易地坚持做下来。

There’s nothing wrong with big, crazy challenges.

这和又大又疯狂的具有挑战性的事情无关。

In fact, they’re a ton of fun. But they’re less likely to stick.

事实上,它们的乐趣无穷。但是,它们就不太可能坚持做下来。

When I gave up sugar for 30 days, day 31 looked like this.

当我在30天里拒绝吃糖果,31天后看上去就像这样。

So here’s my question to you: What are you waiting for?

所以我给大家提的问题是:大家还在等什么呀?

I guarantee you the next 30 days are going to pass whether you like it or not,

我保准大家在未来的30天会去经历你喜欢或者不喜欢的事,

so why not think about something you have always wanted to try and give it a shot! For the next 30 days. Thanks.

那么为什么不考虑一些你常想去尝试并在未来30天里试试给自己一个机会。谢谢。

演讲简介

是否有些事情,你一直想去做,但就是…没有实现?马特·卡茨建议:尝试30天。这个简短而轻松愉快的演讲提出了一个简洁方法,用来考虑制定和实现目标。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据