TED演讲之说什么 单词的诞生(9)

And so fundamentally, rather than, for example, measuring content based on how many people are watching,

从根本上,而不是,比如根据收视率衡量内容

this gives us the basic data for looking at engagement properties of content.

这个给了我们观察这些内容参与性的最基本的资料

And just like we can look at feedback cycles and dynamics in a family,

就跟我们可以看见家里的反馈循环和互动一样

we can now open up the same concepts and look at much larger groups of people.

我们现在可以利用同样的构想来观察更大的群体

This is a subset of data from our database — just 50,000 out of several million —

这是我们资料库里的一个子集,只是几百万信息中的5万条

and the social graph that connects them through publicly available sources.

社交图是和公开资源来自于对大众公开的来源

And if you put them on one plain, a second plain is where the content lives.

如果你把它们放到平面上,第二个平面是内容活跃的地方

So we have the programs and the sporting events and the commercials,

于是我们有了节目,体育活动,广告

and all of the link structures that tie them together make a content graph.

所有的链接结构将它们连在一起,形成了内容图表

And then the important third dimension.

然后是重要的第三个面向

Each of the links that you're seeing rendered here

大家在这里看到的每个连接

is an actual connection made between something someone said and a piece of content.

是一段内容和有些人评论间构成的真实联系

And there are, again, now tens of millions of these links

这里的几千万条链

that give us the connective tissue of social graphs and how they relate to content.

让我们看见了社交图表中的关联组织,和它们跟内容的关系

And we can now start to probe the structure in interesting ways.

于是我们可以用有趣的办法来探索这个结构

So if we, for example, trace the path of one piece of content that drives someone to comment on it,

所以,比如,我们跟踪某个内容的发展途经,这促使有人对此发表评论

and then we follow where that comment goes, and then look at the entire social graph that becomes activated

然后我们跟踪这些评论的去向,然后观察整个活跃的社交图

and then trace back to see the relationship between that social graph and content,

然后又回头追踪查看那个社交图和内容之间的关系

a very interesting structure becomes visible.

于是显现出一个非常有趣的结构

演讲简介

麻省理工大学的研究员戴·罗伊希望了解他的初生儿子是怎样学习语言的,因此他在家里四处装置了摄像机捕捉儿子成长的几乎每一刻,然后将9万小时的家庭录像进行分析,观察“gaaaa”渐渐转变成“水”的过程。这一惊人的资料丰富的研究对帮助我们了解人类是如果学习起到了深远的作用。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据