TED演讲:献给所有迷失在这个时代的人(2)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92851 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
Do you know that feeling you get when you know it’s going to storm before it storms?
你们了解那种感觉吗?那种在暴风雨来临前的感觉?
Do you also feel that now, fellow citizen?
你们现在有这种感觉吗,我的公民朋友们?
That malaise and worry that some who know feel reminds them of the 1930s?
那种心神不安又焦虑的感觉,会让你们当中的一些人想起上世纪30年代?
Perhaps you don’t, because our fears of each other are not in sync.
也许你没有这种感觉,因为我们对彼此的恐惧不是同步的。
In this round, I sense that your fears of me,
在这一轮中,我感觉到了你们对我的恐惧,
of the world that I have insisted is right for us both, has gathered over a generation.
对这个我所坚持的世界的恐惧,这些恐惧积累了超过一个时代。
It took time for your fears to trigger my fears,
你们的恐惧需要时间来激发我的恐惧,
not least because at first, I never thought I needed to fear you.
因为至少在一开始,我从未想过我需要惧怕你。
I heard you but did not listen,
我听见了你的声音,但是我没有仔细聆听。
all these years when you said that this amazing new world wasn’t amazing for you,
这些年里每当你们说起这个令人震惊的新世界,对于你们来说并不震惊,
for many of you, across the industrialized world;
对于你们中很多人来说,对于这个工业化的世界;
that the open, liquid world I relished, of people and goods and technologies flowing freely,
这个我享受的开放的、流动的世界,这个人力物力和科技都自由流通,
going where they pleased, globally, was not, for you, an emancipation.
在世界范围内去心之所向之地的时代,对于你来说并非是一种解放。
演讲者是纽约时报的专栏作者Anand Giridharadas,他在演讲中用一封信的形式讲述了这个时代人们的困惑,希望人们能够在这个瞬息万变的世界中把握好心态,不要因为先天的优势逐渐失去而产生怨恨,而应该用更加包容的,和谐的方式迎接未来。