TED演讲之感动重临 我的多调人声(1)

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 93608 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

I’d like you all to ask yourselves a question which you may never have asked yourselves before:

我希望你们先问你们自己一个问题,这个问题可能你们从没问过自己

What is possible with the human voice?

人的声音能干些什么?

What is possible with the human voice?

人的声音能干些什么?

It was coming straight for me. I had to. It was, yeah.

它直接朝我飞过来,打到我了,疼啊

As you can probably well imagine, I was a strange child.

你们大概能想到,我原先是个怪小孩儿

Because the thing is, I was constantly trying to extend my repertoire of noises to be the very maximum that it could be.

因为我时常尝试把我的声音技能发挥到极限

I was constantly experimenting with these noises. And I’m still on that mission.

我时常用这些声音做实验。现在我仍在干那事儿

I’m still trying to find every noise that I can possibly make.

我仍希望找到自己能够制造出的声音

And the thing is, I’m a bit older and wiser now,

但是我现在年龄大了,也变聪明了

and I know that there’s some noises I’ll never be able to make because I’m hemmed in

因为身体构造的局限性,我知道有些声响是我永远都发不出来的

by my physical body, and there’s things it can’t do.

总有事情是它做不了的

And there’s things that no one’s voice can do.

有些声响没有人的嗓音能够完成

For example, no one can do two notes at the same time.

比如说,人声不能同时发出两个音符

You can do two-tone singing, which monks can do, which is like…

但你可以同时发出双音调,和尚们就能做到,像这样

But that’s cheating. And it hurts your throat.

但那是作弊。而且会伤到喉咙。

演讲简介

音乐发明家比尔迪曼(Beardyman) 因人类无法同时发出两个音符而感到沮丧,他转而发明了一台机器,通过运用自己的声音创造出不同层次的和声。他能轻而易举地发出各种声音,从啼哭的婴儿到嗡嗡的飞虫,能够模仿几乎所有可以想像的乐器,声音涵盖范围之广令人瞠目。请坐好尽情享受他炫目的表演所带来的震撼。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据